In 1951, Tom A. Davis opened a restaurant at the corner of Park and Forest Streets. He named the restaurant “Tad’s”, which were his initials. In the early 70’s Bernie Hoffman purchased Tad’s from Tom Davis and continued the tradition until the mid 1980’s, when Norman Abraham purchased it from Mr. Hoffman. Norman continued the tradition of Tad’s until 1997 at the 400 Park Street location. That year the State Highway Department took the property in order to widen Forest Street. Our present location, 436 Park Street, was originally Catanese Florist for many, many years. Two Doors Down is now located two doors down from the original Tad’s location at 400 Park Street. Good food and “a place to meet and eat” has always been the trademark of the past three owners. Norman and his partner/cook “Whitey”, as he is affectionately known, promise to keep the tradition that has been handed down for almost 60 years.