3

The Marlay House

426 W Ponce de Leon Ave, Decatur, GA 30030
4042709950

http://themarlayhouse.com/ map of location
Until recently we were called “The Grange Public House”. We are the same pub with the same owners just a new name – The Marlay House. We grew up beside “The Marlay House” in Rathfarnham, Co. Dublin which was called “The Grange” until the name was changed in 1764. We thought this was the perfect name choice after we were pressured to change our name in a trademark dispute. The name connects our Irish heritage with our current lives in Decatur
back to top