3320 Troup Hwy Ste 300
Tyler, TX 75701
The Potpourri House was opened in September 1982. We began on Front Street in Tyler in a yellow 1904 Victorian home orginally as a tea room. Owners Les and Carol Ellsworth went on many trips to Europe and England to furnish the restaurant. Everything was for sale, including the table and chairs customers used. Several years later, The Potpourri House moved to the Off Broadway Shopping Center and incorporated a Victorian-themed garden, with a boutique and gift shop that was very similar to what the store is today.