O.C. White's has a History dating back to 1790, originally constructed by Don Miguel Ysnardy a prominent St. Augustinian.The building is associated with significant aspects of the history of St. Augustine, the Nation's oldest city. The House served as one of the first hotels in St. Augustine. The building was eventually bought by the Worth family and remained that way for generations. In 1904 the Worth Mansion was bought by a local cigar maker, then bought again in 1948 by George L. Potter, the one time owner of Potter's Wax Museum. In 1961 the building was moved to its present location and replicates the Worth House as it appeared in the mid-nineteenth Century.