The historic Leigh House, was first discovered by its' current owner, Mr. Giuseppe DiBenigno. They were lured not only by the beautiful architecture of the home, but it's history as well. The house was transformed many times over the years before being rescued and lovingly restored. The renovation took 10 months, but the results were dramatic - high ceilings, beautiful hardwood floors, classic paintings, and natural lighting. Built in the late 1880's the Leigh House, owned by Dr. Alfred Leigh, Jr., was headquarters for a large dairy farm as well as being the areas only "lying-in" hospital.